Glamour Guide Templates for Welcome Packets (Mac Version)
Glamour Guide Templates for Welcome Packets (Mac Version)
Give your clients a high-end studio experience from the very beginning. Start by offering your client to a face-to-face consultation, where you get a sense of who she is, and how she'd like to be photographed. Use your beautiful Glamour Guides to coach her on what to wear, how to prepare, and what products will be available for her to order.
Set the tone for a luxurious and tactile experience by sending your new client home with a beautiful welcome packet. She'll be able to reference the Glamour Guides on her own, so she'll feel excited and won't forget important details leading up to her session.
Your clients will start to wear incredible pieces to their shoots, adding variety and glamour to your portfolio. They'll be prepared to experience their contemporary glamour portrait session - complete with touched up nails and hair color, and fresh-faced and ready for their "Before" shot.
You'll be able to spend less time retouching, and more time connecting with your client as a woman and a friend. You'll also feel more empowered during consultations. Instead of scrambling to remember what you have and haven't said when coaching your client on how to prepare, you'll be able to reference each glamour guide in order.
- The Style Guide - Show beautiful wardrobe examples, designed to encourage your client to bring different styles of clothing, as well as color variety.
Includes all the catalog-style dress images!
Explain the importance of interesting necklines and flattering sleeve lengths.
Bring up the conversation about underpinnings and laundry without any 'I'm-looking-at-your-wrinkled-shirt' awkwardness.
- The Beauty Guide - This highly detailed preparation timeline includes dozens of tips and tricks to being camera-ready, including when to touch up your hair color for best results, what kind of manicure looks best in images, and advice for taking care of your body-hair situation.
The timeline format is designed to break up the pre shoot prep into manageable, bite-sized segments, and prevents the last minute scramble to get everything done.
Turn the photoshoot into a three week experience your client will never forget, complete with self-care, pampering, and excitement.
- Product Menu - Showcase your beautiful products and highlight the value in your session experience. This product menu is attractive for your clients, while being extremely simple and easy to understand.
The price list has been thoughtfully built to direct sales to your highest packages, which helps support raising your average sale.
Utilize your favorite of two suggested price lists. The first is my current price list, and the second, somewhat cheaper option, was my previous price list (and what I used while portfolio building my glamour work).
Clear wording about digital files gives you verbiage for how to respond to questions about digital images.
- Welcome Letter and Studio Policies - The welcome letter invites your client to really treat herself and become truly involved in the photoshoot experience.
Inside she'll find the session polices, which respectfully outline the rescheduling policy and late arrival policy, as well as details about copyright.
The final segment in the welcome letter explains what to expect throughout the entire process, and doubles as a handy script to use when speaking with new leads on the phone.
- Referral Voucher - Include a beautiful Referral Voucher in your welcome packet, and easily start the conversation about your referral program. Includes a Before-and-After image layout on the back.
You'll also receive access to more details about my referral strategy (which you can find in the tutorial video).
BONUS: My full Product Resource List, is included. This list shows ALL THE PRODUCTS I OFFER in my studio, and VENDOR DETAILS so you'll know where to buy them. Now you don't have to spend endless hours shopping around and doing endless price-checking research (like I did!).
These are templates are Photoshop files, with the full, glamour-specific text included, and fully editable. Simply add your own logo, images, and contact information; and the Glamour Guides will be ready to send to the printer of your choice.
The download includes an accordion card format (for print), which is perfect to give to each client at her consultation, or to include in your welcome packet in the mail.
In order to help you put together beautiful welcome packets of your own, I am including all the ordering information for all the components I use in my own studio's welcome packets, including the pocket presentation envelope and wax seal.
What is needed to customize each template:
- Style Guide (requires cover image - dress style images are included)
- Beauty Timeline (requires all images - stock photos work well)
- Product Menu (requires product images and behind-the-scenes images to show your photo shoot experience)
- Welcome Letter (requires logo only)
- Referral Voucher (requires a set of before and after images)
The files were created with PROdpi in mind. WHCC and most print houses may offer many the same press options, but I recommend ProDPI whenever possible. Please double check with your own print lab's offerings, to ensure that the formatting of the templates is an exact match to their product's specifications before ordering your final printed Glamour Guides.
Keep in mind that this product includes digital files only, and that you will need to order the print products as part of a separate transaction with your preferred print lab. Also note that fonts are not included with your download, and may need to be purchased online (for around $30).